Sourcing Manager - Your future position?
In this role you will manage the sourcing buyer and spot buyer teams and support the transition processes.
Team Management :
- Manage team of spot Buyers and Sourcing buyers
- Promote best practices on sourcing activities amongst team in order to allow: Support to category managers on sourcing execution
- Run RFx, e-auction, summarize results and make recommendations
- On-board suppliers on e-sourcing platform
- Adherence to policies and procedures
- Stakeholder management
- Builds constructive and effective relationships with Category management community
- Promote Source To Contract Value services
- Demonstrate benefits
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- University or College degree
- Fluent in English is a must
- 3 to 5 years working expereince in strategic sourcing
- 1 year experience in people management
- Knowledge of SAP modules is an advantage
- Advanced MS Office Knowledge
- Willingness to travel (2-6 weeks periods) during knowledge transfer
Your next career step?
Givaudan is not only the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances, but also a place where you can impact your world and contribute to solutions that touch and delight people all over the world every day. We encourage our employees to work on varied challenges and opportunities that foster growth and promote career development. For the latest opportunities, visit Job Opportunities on Engage to grow and shape your path.
Beszerzés / Logisztika / Szállítás > Beszerzés
Értékesítés / Kereskedelem > Beszerzési menedzser, Beszerző
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|