The main purpose of this role will be to develop and implement sourcing strategies as the EMEA Sourcing Manager for the category of Outsourced Operations, and may include additional sub categories related to Professional Services as required. In addition this role will also work in the IT Contingent Workforce category (i.e. IT contractors / technology temps).
In this role will be expected to achieve the Enterprise Supply Chain (ESC) objectives for the category including delivery of defined Cost Reduction and Cost Avoidance save targets as agreed during the planning process, develop and maintain positive relationships across senior business stakeholders, the regional category team, Global category lead and other internal stakeholders.
- Conduct sourcing, tendering and contract negotiations for all categories across Hungary. Work with internal customers to identify opportunities to achieve cost savings
- Participate in the development of accurate and timely category strategies and plans to deliver supplier cost reduction and avoidance opportunities that align with stakeholder needs, maintaining strong supplier and internal client relationships
- Collaborate positively across the ESC and with internal clients to develop and implement sourcing programmes, and build ESC influence in the assigned categories
- Lead sourcing initiatives, and participate in high value regional/global cross functional internal teams that will improve commercial arrangements with suppliers
- Contribute to the achievement of specific category targets/goals
- Apply appropriate sourcing levers to programmes, such as benchmarking, tendering, process improvement, volume leverage, supplier consolidation and product substitution/ elimination to reduce cost and provide service improvements in the timely fulfilment of business needs
- Manage the contracts, Statements of Work and Change Requests for the EMEA Outsourced Operations engagements with both regional and global vendors
- Interact with business stakeholders, suppliers, legal and finance to ensure that all Statements of Work for outsourcing services are fully reviewed, negotiated and approved in line with processes.
- Support the business stakeholders and internal departments on contract issues and by providing sourcing expertise
- Be able to strategically analyze data to identify opportunities for improvements, consolidation, and savings.
- Coordinate all procedural requirements including approved supplier program, supplier diversity, contract management system, procure-to-pay system, and related metrics and reporting.
- 5 plus years sourcing experience in sourcing in related categories
- Proficiency in English language knowledge
- Delivered low value or medium scale sourcing programs
- Has undertaken value engineering of specifications within the applicable categories
- Ability and experience to manage multiple projects / tenders with some direct supervision
- Experience participating in or managing cross-functional teams, obtaining consensus confidence to engage and influence a diverse stakeholder group
- Basic commercial awareness and able to translate strategy into action
- Ability to analyse value then focus and prioritise on the big impact opportunities that deliver savings
- Contracts administration and management knowledge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and ability to quickly learn other computer application
- Knowledge of ERP systems and eProcurement tools such as Oracle, Procure-to-Pay, eAuction, eRFX tools
- Experience in an individual contributor role , with the capability and interest to manage a small team
- Strong Project Management skills and ability to delivery projects within scope
- Ability to interact with senior management in a professional and positive manner
- Ability to develop structured, cogent and compelling arguments for process and other change
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and has the ability to effectively organize, multi-task and prioritize a wide array of initiatives. Has an aptitude for innovation
- Strong customer orientation and ability to build remote relationships
- High integrity and ethics
This role offers a career-defining opportunity to join a successful and fast growing EMEA business and help to shape and build a function that delivers tangible business improvement across a complex European organization.