Reed is cooperating with a multinational client in Budapest, who is looking for an experienced Sourcing Coordinator to join their team. If you think you would be the right candidate for this role do not hesitate to contact me.
- Providing reports
- Supporting the Sourcing Manager
- Working closely with sourcing and understanding the sourcing process and stakeholders
- Supplier rationalization and control is key driver
- Responsible for spend analyzes
- Controlling the supplier pool
- Taking part in the implementation of procurement initiatives like P-card implementation
- Facilitating in the creation of purchase orders for indirect expenses
- Catalogue creation and maintenance
- Managing requests for quotations.
- At least 2-3 years experience in related field (as Sourcing Analyst, Sourcing Specialist or Buyer)
- Experience from ERP systems
- Knowledge in MS Office package, especially MS Excel
- Advanced English, other languages a bonus
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge in business/financial processes
- Knowledge in financial terms / accounting
Apply directly to Borbála Pap, Service Delivery Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 551
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése