- Do you have 1-2 years experience in procurement/sourcing?
- Are you familiar with procurement procedure in multinational environment?
- Have you been using sourcing systems?
We are looking for Sourcing Coordinators for our multinational partner. The Sourcing Coordinator is responsible for project management, coordination and set-up of all tactical sourcing events, supports the business globally in a close cooperation.
- Ensure sourced material and services meet the needs of the business
- Manage internal and external resources
- Handle requests for information, quotations, proposals, and bidding processes
- Project management: e-Sourcing events, ensure resource projects deliver requirements
- Data management
- Liaise with business stakeholders
- Coordinate and develop the process of tenders
- Assemble and follow-up on Sourcing metrics
- Fluent English knowledge is a MUST
- Additional European languages: French or Spanish or German is an advantage
- 1-2 years of professional experience in the field of procurement/sourcing
- Strong relationship skills and good overview of procurement process and requirements
- Solid user knowledge of procurement systems
- Proven experience in dealing with external partners, suppliers or customers
- Exceptional and consistent communication skills in a project, customer/leadership team
- Flexible mindset
Work location: Budapest
Applications of people with disabilities are also welcome.