Our multinational client is looking for an experienced team leader who would be responsible for transition technical support to the centralized Solution Support Team for complex solution products involving server-based, cloud-based, and device-based software and firmware. Solutions Support Lead must have a technical background, and strong project management, negotiation, and communications skills.
- Serve as interface to Professional Services and Channel teams in the geography to review, approve, and reject requests to provide technical support for specific solutions and customers.
- Negotiate directly with PS and Channel team members and managers on when to support customers and what type of support will be provided.
- Monitor solutions sales funnel by product and language to plan Solution Support for the geography.
- Work with World-Wide team and the World-Wide Product Engineering and Subject Matter Expert (SME) Development teams to maintain a contact list of SMEs to ensure people to resolve each customer’s solutions support issues
- Understand solutions products, customer segments and product value. Share this information appropriately within the team as needed.
- Monitor active solutions customer issues real-time and ensure they are handled properly and within SLA.
- Use solutions support metrics to ensure support meets customer needs
- As needed, proactively manage and drive customer issues to resolution. The need may be identified when monitoring of issues real-time or when customer issues are escalated. As needed, interface directly with customers and customer account teams
- As needed, assist when customers lack a current maintenance support agreement.
- As needed, serve as project manager for customer issues and for support process initiatives, creating a project plan and tracking tasks, action items, and risks to closure.
- Coach and mentor others, provide guidance, coach and assist with questions about the solutions support transition process and solutions support in EMEA.
- Improve the process. Collaborate with others to improve the Solutions support processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or Information Technology is preferred, including course work in these areas: operating systems, security, networking and network protocols, databases.
- At least 4+ years experience is required
- Fluent in both written and spoken English is required; fluency in French or German is helpful Strong written, verbal, and actively listening skills
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, corporate procedures/regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures/manuals.
- Ability to present information effectively and respond to questions from customers, managers, and other personnel.
- Ability to work on assignments with broad, high-level goals with minimal direction
- Ability to learn independently
- Ability to understand complex solution products and rapidly learn complex technology
- Ability to multitask and meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to travel, such as to Professional Services or Channel team meetings, to customer installations, or to HQ site to assist with processes related to solutions support is required.
- Project management skills
Experience with and understanding of each of the following is preferred:
- firewalls/SSL/network security
- Basic TCP/IP Protocols
- Web Services (Apache Tomcat and/or Internet Information Server)
- Routing and Switching (VLAN Configuration, IP Subnetting, etc.)
- Windows Server Active Directory (LDAP, Group Policy, etc.)
- Windows Server Roles (Domain Controller, Print Server, DNS, DHCP, etc)
- Windows Server Certificate Authority
- Cloud-based products
Apply directly to Zsuzsanna Szabó, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 507
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése