We are looking for a technical specialist, who would work in a dynamic Solutions Support team to support complex solution products involving server-based, cloud-based and device-based software and firmware. The Solutions Agent requires strong technical, troubleshooting, communication, and organizational skills to fulfill the responsibilities outlined below.
- Provide technical support for complex solutions products for highly knowledgeable customers, such as trained help desks, service technicians, IT administrators.
- Assess urgency with the customer and apply judgment to set the priority of the issue, thereby establishing SLAs for all company roles involved in resolving the issue.
- Troubleshoot issues reported by customers or personnel, such as Professional Services Technical Specialists.
- Own each issue until customer confirms it is resolved and own customer communications related to the issues customers report.
- Proactively manage and drive escalated issues through the escalation process to meet SLAs.
- Understand customer segments and product value.
- Understand and articulate how each product differs from competitive products.
- Understand and articulate the value that the product brings to its customers and use this information to act with speed and to convey understanding of how the product is critical to a customer’s business operations.
- Establish relationship with the customer, gaining knowledge of the customer’s environment, configuration, business, and build trust and rapport with the customer. Maintain professional communication with customers in all circumstances.
- Review root cause analysis for all issues escalated to Level 3 or Product Engineering.
- Actively pursue additional knowledge to improve ability to resolve customer issues.
- Participate in required training and certification for new solution products.
- Spend 10-15% of work time learning new and updated products, updates to existing products, and new 3rd party technology.
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or Computer Science is preferred, including course work in these areas: operating systems, security, networking and network protocols, databases.
- At least 1 year of experience in IT or technical support is required.
- Microsoft certification
- Java script experience ( writing, reading, debugging ) preferred; certification preferred
- General experience troubleshooting in networking
- Ability to obtain and interpret network, server, and security logs is required
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining databases
- Experience debugging/troubleshooting server-based or cloud-based software issues
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and French
- Ability to understand complex solution products and rapidly learn complex technology and troubleshooting techniques.
- Strong written, verbal, and actively listening skills
Apply directly to Dora Dvoracsko, Service Delivery Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.