Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even a single plane's take-off requires countless critical finely tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without a stable and innovative IT background.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft has acquired a unique know-how in developing innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer you the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT software development company.
In this position you will be part of a highly skilled team defining and implementing the overall technological and production strategy of Lufthansa Systems.
As a System Architect you have to work - on the one hand - directly with the projects to introduce the best concepts and technologies, and - on the other hand - guide the technical people how to realize it in an optimal way considering quality, speed, and cost.
Your role will be to
- Develop (in coordination with all persons involved) the overall solution
- Ensure the preparation of comprehensive function/ technical descriptions
- Ensure the "technical” consistency of contributions from Product Consultants and Solution Architects to the overall solution
- Agree the correctness of the milestone plan for the customers implementation project together with the involved Product Consultants (might belong to IT Infrastructure Provider Management if the solution design of an IT infrastructure component is required)
- Define and continuously improve standards
- Define / Be aware of interfaces, procedures, tools, or technologies of your field in regard to overall system architecture and technology road maps
- Take part parallel in several projects' architectural design
- Make technical decisions based on wide spectrum and knowledge of several products during the planning phase
- Provide technical support to colleagues, defining technical frames and solutions
- Provide consultancy for external customers and partners
- Contribute actively to team work
- Support technical development and provide knowledge, feedback and/or trainings
- Keep deadlines set by the functional superior
- Take care the feasibility of the overall solution (in terms of subject matter, technology, planning milestones)
- Ensure that the solution meets the customer requirements
- Practical experience in operation of complex distributed IT applications (7+ years)
- Knowledge of application server architectures, Docker and other cloud based technologies
- Strong understanding of software quality and test automation
- Excellent strategic thinking
- Ability to present your technology area to diverse audience
- Willingness to understand complex problems, analytical and conceptual thinking
You are looking for us, if you are able to
- Recognize interdependence among professional problems
- Communicate effectively and present complex technical issues written and verbally
- Use your excellent knowledge of hardware and software environment to be used for software development
- Effectively manage to improve and change your technical area
- Act with a customer oriented attitude
- Speak fluent in English and write in business English
Required for application
- Certificate of good conduct (erkölcsi bizonyítvány)
What are the benefits of joining us as an employee?
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life: our flexible working hours based on core time, the exact observance of the designated number of working hours, the occasional option of working from home, and the benefits that can be extended to cover your family you can also improve your non-working life!
- We have long-term plans for you! We have carefully designed career paths (and a career management system), we provide the appropriate training courses and projects to accomplish your aims.
- Our community is characterized by mutual respect and an attitude of helpfulness. This high professional quality level and the colorful personalities will help you spend your everyday life in a good mood, why you make the best of your skills and talents.
- We are happy when you are open and help you discover the world: after six months you will receive substantial discounts that you can use to visit any place in the world taking Lufthansa flights!
- In addition to an inclusive and helpful atmosphere, trust is also an important value for us. You can rely on us with anything right from your first day, and we also trust you to the utmost extent.