As a Solution Architect you will be focused on supporting customers of Lufthansa Systems in their software implementation projects by providing them consultancy in architectural planning and solution design, consistently refining the practice of architecture across the organization, working closely with multiple teams and leaders.
You will build consensus and drive collaboration through servant leadership across multiple solution groups as a key member of the LSYH Consultancy team.
Your ability to connect technology with measurable business value will be critical in this role. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- Collaborate across business, engineering and product stakeholders to drive holistic technology implementations while maintaining a constant focus on delivering client value
- Participate in the conceptual phases of identifying and solving business problems and initiatives
- Facilitate integration, alignment and excellent communication across different stakeholder groups at customer side
- Effectively present and explain complex technical matters for stakeholders with different technical knowledge level
- Provide educational/mentoring resources to architecture and engineering teams
- Consult with architecture, development, infrastructure and operational teams to address issues relating to application architecture, such as performance or availability, and recommend solutions
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- MSc degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- More than 5 years total software development experience required with solid knowledge of
- full development life cycle
- design and development of Java Enterprise Applications
- leading in the design and implementation of Development, Application, and Data Architectures
- A solid understanding of the solutions architecture of consumer-scale web solutions, distributed systems integration, service oriented architectures is a must
- Proficient in J2EE design patterns, frameworks and Enterprise Architecture
- Excellent technical communication in a variety of modes
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Sound judgment and decision-making, and an appropriate sense of urgency for driving process towards quality architecture deliverables
- Travel up to 90% of time
Nice to have
Experience in analysis and problem solving understanding the business, identifying issues, developing hypotheses, synthesizing data, drawing conclusions and recommending solutions
Required for application
Certificate of good conduct (erkölcsi bizonyítvány)
Details of position
Job contract type:
Daily work hours:
English (Advanced level)
About Lufthansa Systems Hungária:
Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even a single plane's take-off requires countless critical finely tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without a stable and innovative IT background.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft has acquired a unique know-how in developing innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer you the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT software development company.