Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even a single plane's take-off requires countless critical finely tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without a stable and innovative IT background.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft has acquired a unique know-how in developing innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer you the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT software development company.
Solution Architect / Consultant
For the "Airline Competence Consulting" team of Lufthansa Systems Hungária, we are looking for experienced colleagues who have mature personality with excellent IT background.
The basic values in Airline Competence Consulting are clarity, truth and simplicity. Absolute human and moral integrity are prerequisites of our actions.
Your future job description
- Participating in interesting system implementation and integration projects to help customers in achieving business objectives
- Analyzing customers' business needs, define functional requirements, prepare specifications and ensure requirements are properly translated to technology needs
- Identification of optimization potentials and approaches for value creation in existing and new IT landscapes
- Development and creation of conceptual alternatives and their economic evaluation
- Creation of action plans and roadmaps to implement the solutions
- Design of monitoring and control mechanisms for monitoring the success of the recommendation
- Participating in system/concept testing (technical, UAT)
- Prepare customer presentations or documentation
- Proactively supporting business development activities and internal innovative initiatives
- Developing strong customer and internal relationships
Required professional background and skills
- 3-5 years of experience in working in Information Technology
- University/college degree
- Ability to understand complex issues and communicate them effectively and concisely
- Fast learner and worker
- Ability to prepare high quality presentations in appearance and content
- Ability to prepare high quality analysis that is accurate and gets to the core of the analysis
- Ability to summarize and act on complex issues
- Fluent in English and ability to write in business English
- Confident appearance, persuasion and assertiveness
- Intercultural awareness
- Strong client management skills
- Able to manage high workload and stress
- Willingness to travel all around the world (up to 90% of time)
- Strong MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Visio)
- Certification by IREB
- SCRUM certificate (Product Owner, SCRUM Master)
- Experience in system implementation or integration projects
- Project management experience
- Fluent in German language
- Knowledge of the Airline branch
What we offer
- Challenging international environment, where personal development and growth are encouraged
- Unique opportunity for career and promotion
- Attractive and competitive salary including wide range of fringe benefits
Required for employment
- Certificate of good conduct
What are the benefits of joining us as an employee?
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life: our flexible working hours based on core time, the exact observance of the designated number of working hours, the occasional option of working from home, and the benefits that can be extended to cover your family you can also improve your non-working life!
- We have long-term plans for you! We have carefully designed career paths (and a career management system), we provide the appropriate training courses and projects to accomplish your aims.
- Our community is characterized by mutual respect and an attitude of helpfulness. This high professional quality level and the colorful personalities will help you spend your everyday life in a good mood, why you make the best of your skills and talents.
- We are happy when you are open and help you discover the world: after six months you will receive substantial discounts that you can use to visit any place in the world taking Lufthansa flights!
- In addition to an inclusive and helpful atmosphere, trust is also an important value for us. You can rely on us with anything right from your first day, and we also trust you to the utmost extent.
What does a member of your future team think?
"If you join us, you will become part of a dynamic and committed international team: We speak 16 languages, we come from 10 countries, air travel and information technology are our passion and we are crazy for methodologies.
As a consultant of Lufthansa Systems, you will have the option of working abroad, while maintaining your connections in your home country. You will get a unique option to explore the processes of air travel, to look behind the scenes, to understand the wonderful background world that works day by day to enable aircraft to take off and transport the passengers to their destinations safely and economically.
Constantly developing technology is also manifest in air travel, digitization completely restructures the operation of airlines. We are motivated always to provide the best service and quality to the airlines of the world in these digitization projects.
Thanks to our special training plan, our junior colleagues receive mentoring from their senior co-workers, and thus they can become confident, independent and successful Airine IT consultant within a short time. We constantly study the new IT technologies, the industrial standards, we help one another with knowledge sharing and involve one another in the resolution of specific problems of high complexity. This is how we work together as a team, even though we perform our duties in different projects."
IT / Informatika > It szakértő, Szoftver tanácsadó
Marketing / Reklám / Média / PR > Információ elemző, Információmenedzser
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|