Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional
who will be focused on improving and building quality in the product as early as possible for our client that creates online payment systems and banking applications.
• Verification and ad-hoc testing of newly implemented content and features
• Tracking defects using JIRA
• Identify dependencies and risks during testing to support change management/release management activities
• Develop test plans and scenarios
• Execute tests, document results, and work with developers to remediate/retest
• Coordinate with end-users to test when additional business/functional subject matter expertise is needed
• Create software defect reports
• Proactively work with other project teams to identify, implement, test, and verify software fixes
• Document all actions taken and provide outstanding customer feedback
• Bachelors’ Degree in a technical field, or equivalent experience
• 2-6 years of professional experience in software testing
• Solid, hands-on experience using Linux systems
• Experience using JIRA
• Experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins
• Having payments related experience is an advantage
• Good command of English
• Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant E-mail cím megjelenítése or call +36 30 291 3089.