Software Support Team Leader - Buckinghamshire, Princes Risborough, HP270
Software Support Team Leader
Up to £32,000 per annum + Benefits
Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire
ClubWise was founded in 2001 with the vision to give club owners the freedom to focus on what matters most - their members. Currently we have over 500 clubs worldwide using our cloud-based club management software, which helps our clients to manage their office administration, direct debit collection and retention services.
We're a small, fast-growing business, which adds a personal touch to all that we do. Our focus is to improve the customer experience and as such we are now looking for a Support Team Leader to join our team.
As Support Team Leader you will manage and motivate a team of support staff to provide excellent customer service ensuring professional cost-effective front line support, in line with agreed SLA's and KPI's.
The types of tasks that will fall under the Support Team Leader's remit include but are not limited to:
- Managing incident queues and distributing issues across the team to maximize productivity of the team.
- Identifying areas of improvement for the internal Quality Management System (QMS).
- Attending corporate events and meetings with stakeholders to represent ClubWise.
- Performing other duties depending on particular businesses needs and requests from the General Manager.
- Assisting in carrying out post-release qualitative and performance related audits to ensure the software released meets or exceeds the required specification.
This role requires somebody with excellent motivational and management skills to support the support services team aim of providing excellent customer service.
This is an exciting phase for someone to join our business, so if you meet the criteria below then we would be very interested in hearing from you:
- Previous Leadership/Supervisory experience with the ability to report on team and customer performance.
- A proven track record within the customer service and support Industry.
- Be driven to continuously improve the quality of the service and team performance.
- Very good coaching and training skills with ability to motivate and inspire others around you.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills in the area of application support
- A fast learner with the ability to quickly become an expert system user.
- Ability to analysis software usability, capture customer requirements and if required author technical documentation for internal staff and customers.
- Previous experience performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- An interest or experience within the health and fitness industry
Here at ClubWise we have a very collaborative working environment with a family feel, so if you join us then you will be welcomed with open arms. Along with that we are offering a generous basic salary of up to £32,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus benefits including Corporate Gym Membership, Eye Care, Pension (after 1 years' service) and 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
How to Apply
If you feel you have the ambition, drive and enthusiasm to take on this role then please apply by using the apply button on this page.
If you have any questions or would like more information then please do not hesitate to contact us on or email
Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />