Our prestigious client, is looking for a Software License Coordinator to join their team in their Budapest office.
A Software License Coordinator is responsible for providing the company and its affiliates worldwide with administrative support services associated with the various software products used in the company and its affiliates operating environment. As a contact for support staff and software suppliers/vendors regarding software license issues, the coordinator provides license acquisition support, usage rights verification, and distribution coordination to the companyl or its affiliates worldwide. Job responsibilities may also include the management of shared email mailboxes and software request queues for distribution of requests to the appropriate team member for action. Effective working relationships with team members, support staff, and software suppliers/vendors must be developed and maintained.
- Acquire software/licenses under approved agreements
- Obtain appropriate approvals for the expenditure of all acquisitions, where necessary
- Proactively replace expiring licenses and coordinate maintenance renewals
- Where appropriate, work with other teams to obtain information from the supplier/vendor
- Maintain centralized documentation for licenses purchased
- Review/endorse media requests and verify use/purpose to determine if any licensing issues exist
- Maintain updated license inventory records and related data in our repository
- Report savings/cost avoidance as appropriate
- Assist in monitoring shared email mailboxes and request queues
- Distribute hardware (dongle, USB keys, headset) and software license keys and media to the appropriate support staff for installation in the company and its affiliates operating environment
- General MS Office Tools
- Analytical & Evaluation/Interpretation Skills
- Effective communication skills
- Fluency in English