Itron Inc. is a market leader company in the electricity, gas and water metering business segment. The Company Group is engaged in the development, manufacturing and sales of measuring instruments and measurement systems based on measuring instruments. By our products and related services we ensure the necessary measurement and measurement data for the settlement of accounts between the consumers and gas, water, heat and electricity utilities. Our scope of partners extends to all the major national and multinational electricity utilities from all over the world, the cooperation with which poses both a great challenge and imposes high responsibility on us in carrying out our work under the international competition conditions.
Ganz Meter Company Ltd. of Gödöllő is the Central European headquarters of the American Itron company and is in charge and responsible for serving the markets of the Central European countries to the fullest extent.
Ganz Meter Company Ltd. is looking for a
Position: Manufacturing Engineer
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Software development and sustaining of test equipment
- Database management
- Manufacturing process development
- Setup, support and consult manufacturing procedures
- Documentation of manufacturing procedures
- Communication with technical representatives of suppliers
- IT Engineer or Electrical engineer degree
- Experience in Visual Studio /NET development
- Very good command of English language
- Confidence and ability to work individually
- The following experiences are an advantage:
- Visual Basic .NET experience
- SQL database experience
- LabVIEW experience
- Manufacturing automation experience
We can offer:
- Challenging tasks and job
- Excellent teamwork environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work in a multinational business environment and culture
If you are interested please send your CV and motivation letter to the following address:
Ganz Meter Company Ltd
Human Resources Department
2101 Gödöllő, Táncsics M. u. 11.
or visit the Itron Career site, register and apply for this job (Job No: 1500563) by clicking on the Apply button.