Software Engineer (40 hours / week)
Vacancy code: 2014-SE/B
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Contact: Mr. Viktor Kovacs
For over 20 years, Noldus Information Technology has been the leading developer of innovative solutions for behavioral research. We are specialists in observational methods and techniques, image analysis, multimedia and signal analysis, and provide our customers with the tools they need to perform ground-breaking research in the fields of biology, psychology, medical research, and usability. With our international headquarters based in Wageningen, The Netherlands, and our North American headquarters in Leesburg, Virginia, along with satellite offices all over Europe and China, we are able to serve customers in over 85 countries. Our company culture is based on enthusiasm, a proactive attitude, and customer satisfaction and we strongly believe that the success of our business is related to the dedication of our 100+ employees.
As a member of the Research & Development team in Budapest (Hungary) you contribute to the development of new data acquisition, analysis and visualization software. You will have the opportunity to work on unique innovative technical products which are regarded as the most advanced in our markets. You will be working in close contact with your colleagues in Wageningen in The Netherlands.
- Requirements analysis
- Make functional and technical designs
- Implementation of applications in C++ or C# on Microsoft Windows platforms
- Testing the software
- University or college degree/level in computer science or electronics
- 0-2 years working experience
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, C++, C#, MFC, STL, DirectX, Boost on Windows 7 and Windows 8 platforms
- Experience with multimedia applications and techniques (preferred)
- Knowledge of COM, UML and SCRUM is an advantage
- Creativity, initiative, independence but also the ability to work in a team
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Working in a young, dynamic and growing international company
- Developing innovative unique products
- Challenging position
- An informal, collegial working atmosphere
- Excellent possibilities for personal development and further building of your career
- A comprehensive employee benefits program with:
- Cafeteria options
- Profit sharing
- Flexible working hours
If you are interested in this position, please mail a resume and cover letter (in English and Hungarian) as a Word attachment to Noldus Information Technology (Hungary), Attn: Viktor Kovacs, via the email address below. When responding, please refer to job number. If you have any questions about this position, feel free to contact Mr. Kovacs by phone (+36)-20-238-8221. More information on our company and products can be found at Link megjelenítése
Don’t you entirely fit the profile, but think you are suited for the job?
If you would like to be considered for this position or any of our other exciting opportunities, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume.