Our customer Targit GmbH is an international consultancy and IT company, focusing on the banking- and financial sector. The company has been growing since its founding in 1998 and have become a reliable partner for many international custormers. The company offers a broad portfolio of services, ranging from strategic consultancy, creation of business - and technology concepts, to development and implementation of leading software solutions. Targit GmbH in Vienna is part of an international group with offices in Rome, Milan, Munich, Zurich, London and elsewhere. The group is known for its proven, market - leading industry know-how, business- and financial analysis, advice, software development and vendor selection projects.
For the office in Vienna, near the prestigious Inner City we are looking to recruit
Software Developers (m/f)
with focus on Java and Bootstrap/AngularJS
- You will be involved in the complete software development process; from process analysis, design, development to implementation at the customer´s premises
- Your input and support in design and implementation of bespoke software is a fundamental aspect of the role
- You will contribute to the further and continued development, as well as support of existing Applications
- Academic degree in ICT, information management, mathematics or equivalent
- You have already worked in projects, preferably in the financial industry
- You understand software development processess and writing technical documentation is part of your skills
- You possess one or more of the following skills: Java ( C++ or C#), SQL and database experience (Sybase ASE), Unix-Operating Systems (Unix/Linux), Scripting (bash, ksh, perl, awk) and XML
- You are fluent in English and preferably have a working knowledge in German, further languages will give you an edge
- You demonstrate willingness to learn and you are analytical, stress resistant and you don´t mind occasional heavy work load
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills and a high customer orientation
- We offer working environment with flexbile working hours, a flat organisation structure and an open and collegial atmosphere
- We also offer a genuine career outlook in a professional organisation, with diverse and challenging projects and tasks, offering ample opportunity for personal development
- For this position we offer, depending from your experience, a gross salary of € 45.000,--/year for juniors, persons with experience € 60.000,--/year and for seniors we offer € 70.000,--/year.
- There is also a possibility for performance based bonus, based on the achievement of personaland company targets
Did we wake your interest?
If we could wake your interest, please send us your convincing application documents with Kennnummer 63.297 ISG-Career portal or via the e-mail address below.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-1010 Wien, Nibelungengasse 1 - 3 / Stiege 4/ Top 52
Mag. Sabrina Novak