If you are a
with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Code development involving a range from application components to complete applications
- Software design
- Testing design
- Quality Control in the testing of software components, applications, and complete systems
- Providing technical support to Customer Support in handling problems in the field
- At least one year experience on the same field
- College degree or higher-level training
What You Need for this Position
Required Qualifications/Technology Experience:
- C/C++ programming language
- Device level Firmware development
- Embedded development
- Database development
- Networking and software quality assurance is helpful
- Candidate should possess strong systematic development and trouble shooting skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple activities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Candidates will need a strong background in software development from initial concept design to final software test procedure plan.
- The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, energetic, and willing to adapt to changing conditions.
- High level of professionalism, self-driven, energetic, detail-oriented, and a quality conscious "team player".
A good sense of humor will be necessary to fit well into our unique culture.
- Embedded Software
- Device level firmware development
- Test Driven Development
- Database Development
What's In It for You
- Be part of a youthful team
- Gain experience on a field that is not common
- Competitive salary
- Goal oriented work nvironment