Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even a single plane's take-off requires countless critical finely tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without a stable and innovative IT background.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft has acquired an unique know-how in developing innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer you the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT software development company.
Software developer specialized in Optimization
Our future software developer will work in special area of Aviation IT where we develop software systems which are able to schedule aircrafts and their crews. The ideal candidate besides software development likes to use mathematics on a daily base especially combinatorial optimization. In our team you will have the chance to further develop the existing optimization components of our products, adapt and calibrate them to the customers’ need.
- Development of customer specific planning rules
- Specification of customer requirements, especially their planning processes and rules
- Development and evaluation of enhancements and adaptations of the optimization algorithms
- Calibration of the optimizer products in close coordination with the customer
- Subject-related studies (with a focus in computer science, mathematics, business mathematics)
- General knowledge of programming in C++
- Ability to develop methodical and analytical approaches to solve complex problems
- Theoretical knowledge and/or strong interest in methods of combinatorial optimization linear and integer programming
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Good English language knowledge with the ability to use it in a multinational environment
The ideal candidate
- Likes to use mathematics in software development but also passionate about programming
- Has good communication skills, particularly in technical matters
- Can show an above-average commitment towards his/her work
- Has a high level of initiative and motivation
- Prefers and open towards working in a team
- Practical experience in combinatorial optimization
Required for application
- Certificate of good conduct (erkölcsi bizonyítvány)