Our partner is a global energy and petrochemical company active on 6 continents.
Our client is part of a dynamic and expanding world class organization established in 2004 in Budapest. Being part of one of the world’s largest corporations. From Budapest they handle a wide variety of IT services and are looking for dedicated, competent and skilled people to be part of the IT team.
We are looking for a new colleague in a Software Delivery Analyst position.
- Global Application Coordination
- Distribution Release Coordination
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Scheduling Coordination
- Terminal Server Pre-Deployment Check (PDC) Coordination
- Multi-User Testing (MUT) Coordination
Technologies Specific to Role
- General understanding of network, server, and file system security implementation and troubleshooting
- Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Enterprise Services such as Active Directory, Group Policy, and SCCM.
- Exposure to technologies such as: SQL, Robocopy, etc
- Capable in MS Office Products, E-Mail, and SharePoint
Desirable Skills or Willing to Learn
- Basic understanding of Application layering/packaging process
Language requirements: fluency in English