We are currently looking for a suitably qualified and experienced candidate for our Multinational Partner that is building its new electronic factory in Pécs. The job holder is responsible for providing engineering support and programming of SMT line equipment within manufacturing.
- To program, troubleshoot, repair and maintain all SMT Line equipment.
- To review new PCB designs and liase with R&D on all issues relating to layout and part type selection - Design for Manufacturing.
- To define and update operating and maintenance procedures.
- The monitoring of processes to maximise yield, ensure quality standards are maintained and reduce costs.
- To provide clear and accurate support documentation and instructions.
- To implement Engineering Changes and update programs/documentation accordingly.
- To monitor Machine spare parts usage, and maintain stocks as required.
- To ensure that a clean, tidy and hazard free work area is maintained at all times.
- To take responsibility for, and promote, the Health, Safety and Welfare of employees who may be effected by the introduction of new production methods and/or plant, machinery, chemicals or solder etc, liasing with the Safety Officer to ensure that risk assessments are completed and Safe Systems of Work are set and followed.
- Has at least 2 years relevant SMT experience
- Has experience in all aspects of electronic manufacturing processes, including PCB and electro-mechanical assembly methods and quality standards.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (mechanical or electrical)
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Feels comfortable working within a challenging, change orientated environment