If you are someone who wants to influence your own development and looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point, apply for this job opportunity at one of our biggest pharmaceutical client’s Shared Service Centre in Budapest.
- Performing daily bookings of manual entries, fixed asset accounting
- Tax posting and reporting
- GL journal posting
- Managing the manual invoicing
- Cost and revenue allocation
- Reconciling balance sheet ledgers to sub-ledgers on AP/AR/GL, clearing accounts
- Actively participating in month end closings
- Continuous contact keeping with local finance teams (Roche affiliates)
- Promoting and providing the help of other team members in need of assistance due to workload.
- You have University/college degree, concentrating on Finance and Accounting.
- You have general understanding of finance processes and standards.
- Experience with SAP is an advantage but not a must.
- You have experience in GL accounting preferably at a small/middle size company or SSC, or you are a fresh grad with a few month of traineeship experience
- You have excellent written and spoken command in English and Slovakian
- You are service-oriented
- You are a team placer
- You are accurate
- You are reliable and proactive.
Budapest, 6th district
Apply directly to Eszter Virag, Delivery Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 517
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.