Our prestigous, multinational client operating int he automotive industry is currently looking for a candidate to join their team in Budapest as a
Customer Service Administrator.
- Be a representative of Back Office Customer Service for Automotive Customers and Dealers for all complaints related to cars and services.
- Be the responsible person for specific administrational processes related to Automotive Wholesale price adjustments.
- Be a backup for the Warranty Support and Parts Support teams.
- Take in charge additional tasks related to communication and coordination within the team.
- Process and analyze Customer complaints registered by the Front Office involving the company experts if necessary.
- Based on the collected information and company policies, make judgement and communicate it to the Dealer/Customer.
- Input, process and control car price discounts using various specific software.
- Fluent English, Slovak and Czech knowledge
- Technical sense and computer user skills
- Able to concentrate on long and complex data processing tasks
- Analytical spirit, highly oriented on customer satisfaction and solution-minded
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Flexible, precise, disciplined, punctual, reliable & organized
- Effective team player
- Elaborate knowledge of and experience with MS Office and especially MS Excel
- Valid driving license