Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is a family of global companies delivering business process outsourcing services. The SYKES brand represents the benchmark in customer service. The top companies in the world rely on SYKES to care for their most valued resource- their customers. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, we operate over forty customer interaction and fulfillment centers throughout North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia and Africa.
To learn more, visit us at Link megjelenítése.
We are looking for the following professional
to join our Budapest Office:
Site Editor (Polish)
Do you like browsing the internet? Are you familiar as user with different type of browser softwares? Would you like to join to an international team, where your passion will be your work? Can you work precisely under time pressure?
Browse our clients webpage, find errors, correct them! Upload new content, that helps other web user’s life to solve their problems to improve their satisfaction without any programming knowledge, simply using our client’s tools! Act as first user and creat report about a web content. Work in our brand new office and help us improving our client’s webpage and their customer’s experience!
- Daily routine check and monitoring on Software Drivers performance, Product pages to ensure navigation, content and other functionality is working properly
- Quality check on new Software Releases, Updates in context to the region/product, videos
- Report any Software Drivers, IT or operation issues
- Suggesting enhancements and improvements based on the inputs from Customer’s Comments, Product Specialist, Quality Assurance Leads, Call Center request and feedbacks
- Review and analysis of the available data as an input to improve on Customer Satisfaction in web support
- Prepare and execute New Product Introduction
- Product and driver testing
- Provide support for Web related work
- Native/near native POLISH and intermediate English
- Strong IT skills regarding operations systems (MS, MAC OS) and browsers (Chrome, Explorer, Firefox, mobile browsers, etc)
- Typing skills
- Advanced understanding of customer experience requirements
- Ability to work based on written instructions
We offer you:
- Career opportunity
- Friendly, multicultural work environment
If you want to join a team of committed professionals please send your CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése.