Information and Communication Technology (ICT) connects people and markets worldwide! Deutsche Telekom is one of the leading international companies in ICT. With round about 235.000 employees in 50 countries, we provide innovative solutions to our clients.
T-Systems is one of the three successful brands of Deutsche Telekom. We serve large customers and multinational companies through our global infrastructure of data centers and networks. With the help of innovative technology we develop integrated solutions for connected life and work.
Let us together shape the world of tomorrow!
Site Designer is responsible to provide an approved design based on engineering guidelines that meets customer and operational teams’ requirements for each request.
Acting as a bridge between the Development Team and the Architects/Engineering, the Site Designer will assume responsibility for continued solution alignment throughout the project lifecycle.
1) Solution Design The objectives of solution design is to provide an approved design based on engineering guidelines that meets customer and operational teams’ requirements for each request for new infra purchase. • Produce accurate designs in timely manner which meet customer’s requirements, engineering specifications and operational acceptance criteria. • Provide technical inputs to Engineering Dept for new solution development • Acting as a bridge between the Development Team and the Architects/Engineering, the Site Designer will assume responsibility for continued solution alignment throughout the project lifecycle.
2) Purchase Request Form (PRF) • Produce a PRF based on the approved design to the Order Management Department for hardware purchase.
3) Preparing Sites for installation and Equipment installation • Gathering required information from customers, as part of the solution designing process. • Development of both high-level and functional design documents in a range of projects and the various technologies
4) Technical Concept Tool (TCT) submission • Submit New Demand TCTs , ensuring it meets the required Quality Gate and follow the standard engineering guidelines that meet customer and operational teams’ requirements. This include to check on the system requirements in the TCT and ensure that all required information for new system provisioning is provided.
5) Update Sharepoint and support stakeholders • Provide consistent and continuos updates on central repository (Sharepoint) for all designs being worked on. • Support stakeholders (Deployment, Onboarding, Project Managers, Order Management) on providing technical consultation and status on the designs
• Managing deployment to various customer sites worldwide • Non Standard solutions available in Philips landscape consisting of various types of architectures, technologies and equipments • Multitude of interface to customer’ organizations • Multitude of global interfacing with various Global Teams in Customer end and T-SYSTEMS. • Working with project management, engineering, and central support tools teams within T-Systems globally with some expected odd hour