Would you like to be a part of a global company and securing the flow of goods to our sales companies and customers?
Holding a central role within Logistics, the Sales & Shipping Support department is responsible for order management, outbound shipping and distribution as well as providing support to our global Sales Companies within Nilfisk.
You will secure the order fulfilment and shipping documentation for your own markets, and act as the one-point-of-contact between the Sales Companies and corporate functions. The department resides in Szigetszentmiklós (3 employees), and in Denmark (15 employees). We are a dedicated team in an international and dynamic atmosphere and in conjunction with our main distribution centres in Europe. The function reports to Customer Service Manager located in Denmark, Copenhagen
- Create shipments (out of EDCs & Direct Shipment), booking of forwarders
- Handling of request from sales companies on mail & by phone (availability, changes to orders etc)
- Monitor orders of phased out items (cancel and notify sales companies if demand cannot be fulfilled)
- Non SAP overseas invoicing (manual)
- Responsible for outgoing order processing and documentation, including generating delivery/shipping documents
- Booking transport with our vendors for import and export by air, overseas and truck
- Issue of custom clearance for export and import shipments
- Co-ordinate with overseas offices to check and verify shipment information such as Bill of Lading
- Act as backup for colleagues in Order Management in Denmark
- Other ad hoc customer service activities e.g. customer returns
- Min. 2-3 years work experience within logistics or international trade
- Shipping documentation experience (mandatory)
- Customer service experience
- Fluency in English (mandatory)
- SAP experience (preferable)
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Service minded, team player person, who can work independently
- Proactive and understand sense of urgency (escalate when necessary)
- The position requires some travel activity: initial training in Denmark, estimated to 4 weeks and 3-4 times a year further on.
If you are interested in the position please send your application in English to the email address below.
A global company: Nilfisk (Link megjelenítése) is a global company with headquarters in Denmark. We have sales companies in 44 countries and distributors in more than 70 countries. We are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of professional cleaning equipment and we are a part of the NKT Group.