- It is an operation manager like position, provides professional guidance and coordination, but has no people management, budget responsibility.
- Monitors the functionality and performance of the Service/Platform, and initiates corrections if needed.
- Sets daily priorities of tasks; determines deadlines, and quality expectations.
- Forwards operational and other relevant business information to shift of the operational teams.
- He or she is the single point of contact for representatives of clients in order to solve operational issues.
- Plays a central role in the information chain between the operation and the management, take active role in in incidents with the MOD and the Lead incident management
- Provides professional coordination in case of incidents and changes.
- Conducts a continuous, interactive professional consultation with the client representatives, in order to clarify the task.
- Determines daily tasks, sets milestones and performance objectives, controls the quality of tasks performed.
- 3 years of experience in business critical IT operation
- University Degree in IT or related subject
- Fluent in English and German intermediate
- Willingness to work in 7x24 shifts
- Frequent travel is not needed
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Project experience
- Capable to work with multiple teams, onsite and virtually
- Good organizing and coordination skills
- Young and friendly team
- Continuous development opportunities in IT and languages (parallel English and German), career opportunities within the company
- Modern and comfortable working environment in Infopark
How to apply
- Please upload your detailed professional CV (Hungarian/English) for the appropriate position on our homepage:
Search by code: 82341