SharePoint System Administrator (SharePoint) (Budapest)
- Supporting Microsoft Office SharePoint Server
- Providing support and consultancy for internal and external customers
- Incident management for Sharepoint, active directory and SharePoint Infrastructure services and objects
- Monitoring and problem management for SharePoint, active directory and SharePoint Infrastructure services and objects
- Performing and routing maintenance tasks and operation of applications for monitoring and automated administration
- Operating task by change management
- Backup/restore of user data and system data
- Cooperation in worldwide operating working groups
- SQL Server operating experience
- At least 2-3 years experience of Microsoft SharePoint Server implementation, configuration and operation
- Active Directory, Windows server knowledge(advantage)
- ITIL knowledge(advantage)
- Candidates typically have at least 3 years of experience implementing and administering both network and client operating systems. They are knowledgeable about the planning, design, and implementation of Microsoft Windows server solutions and architectures in mid-sized to large companies.
- Knowledge of backup & recovery including servers with SharePoint native services and features, also with 3rd party enterprise products.
- Knowledge of Windows Network Infrastructure (TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, IPSec, SMTP, DNS, etc.),
- Knowledge of Windows 2008/2012 software frameworks, applications and services like ASP, .Net Framework, IIS 7.0 and 7.5, Windows Load Balancing, Windows Firewall, SMTP Server, certification services
- Knowledge of IIS 7.0 and 7.5 configuration and optimization of services and applications
- Knowledge of Windows 2008 security, Windows 2008 server hardening and SharePoint 2010 application hardening
- Troubleshooting skills such as identify replication delays and failures, connection loss, trust relationships, etc.
- Basic experience with Active directory Services 2008.
- Powershell experience (advantage)