- SharePoint based system, demand analysis, concepts and solution design.
- Creation of both high and low level designs.
- Implementation lead.
- Alignment with other parties in projects Engineers and PMs. Consulting with internal and external partners, self-reliant attitude,
- Securing consulting, moderation and presentation processes for the Top-Management
- Project / Customer based job.
- University/College degree in the field of IT, or relevant area
- Excellent English in spoken and written
- At least 5 years technical experience in IT.
- A practical understanding of Microsoft architectures, including Windows Server, IIS, and Exchange, as related to a Microsoft Project Server implementation.
- Thorough working knowledge SQL configurations supporting SharePoint and Project Server 2010.
- Experience with administration of Project Server and SharePoint 2010 including access permissions, browser and desktop application configuration, and user documentation.
- Knowledge in IT Engineer or Solution Architect specialty in
- Windows Server, Hyper-V, AD, Exchange, MS SQL Server, SharePoint, Networking
- Initiative attitude with aim and result oriented mind
- Ability of complex thinking, Good organizing skills
- Ability of working within a team, leading and inspiring the member
- Modern and comfortable working environment in Infopark (http://www.infopark.hu)
- Continuous development opportunities in IT and languages
- Career opportunities
- Team of young and dynamic professionals
- Multinational environments: involvement in international T-Systems projects