We are looking for an experienced SharePoint developer who will be responsible for software development, configuration, maintenance, testing and documentation, in line with a defined software development life cycle and set of standards. Supporting the Global Intranet Manager with scoping and delivery of enhanced functionality for ongoing development of the website in line with software development standards.
- Developing, deploying and document unit-based and system testing.
- Resolving Intranet support cases in line with agreed SLAs.
- Delivering of ongoing requirements, including customisation of SharePoint, supporting and developing of SharePoint web parts/apps, workflow solutions and integration of other SharePoint and Microsoft-based solutions.
- Migration of local intranets to global Intranet platform
- Coordinating with other in-house SharePoint developers and local Business Unit Intranet Managers and participate
- · Delivering of ongoing requirements, including customisation of SharePoint, supporting and developing of SharePoint web parts/apps, and integration of other SharePoint and Microsoft-based solutions.
- Development and configuration of SharePoint Web Parts
- Experience of SharePoint 2013
- Workflow development using tools such as Nintex
- Database management and security
- Significant experience in technologies including C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server
- Good understanding of User Experience Design and W3C standards
- Experience of all elements of the Development Lifecycle
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
Apply directly to Zsófia Vizeli, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 553
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Linkedin ID: Link megjelenítése