Our prestigious Client built up a Shared Service Centre in Budapest and is expanding its operation therefore looking to recruit a SharePoint Developer.
• Develop and support company’s website on SharePoint 2013
• Responsibility for software development, configuration, maintenance, testing and documentation, in line with a defined software development life cycle and set of standards.
• Support Marketing and the Global Intranet Manager with scoping and delivery of enhanced functionality for ongoing development of the website in line with software development standards.
• Develop, deploy and document unit-based and system testing.
• Resolve website support cases in line with agreed SLAs.
• Delivery of ongoing requirements, including customisation of SharePoint, support and development of SharePoint web parts/apps, and integration of other SharePoint and Microsoft-based solutions.
• Good understanding of User Experience Design and W3C standards
• Experience of all elements of the software development lifecycle
• Experience of SharePoint 2013
• Experience of Application Lifecycle Management tools such as Team Foundation Server or JIRA
• Experience of SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services (SSRS, SSIS)
• Experience of PowerPivot, Power View and Performance Point Services, and integration with SharePoint
• Adobe Photoshop
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office products
• Experience with code generation tools