With offices in Hungary and Switzerland, Cambridge Technology Partners (CTP) is a leading Swiss IT consulting company part of “Atos Consulting” within the Atos Group Link megjelenítése). With 300 people in Nyon, Zurich, Basel and Budapest we are powerful success enablers, helping today´s leading international companies to make the right decisions, manage change with success and leverage their competitive advantages by delivering strategic IT applications.
We need you! People with specific skills, competencies and mindsets able to play different roles inside the Cambridge proven methodology. Our priority is to help you becoming an accomplished and excellent consultant by offering continuous training, coaching and mentoring in order to ensure your professional growth within Cambridge Technology Partners.
We are currently looking for SharePoint Developers to join our team in Budapest.
Within a team of Cambridge consultants, you will have a key role in the configuration and development of SharePoint solutions. Your deep knowledge of the product will allow you to find OOB solutions within the different SharePoint’s pillars: WCM, Enterprise Search & BI. The role includes as well the design, implementation and deployment of custom solutions within SharePoint.
You will work mostly in our local office and provide professional consulting services following Cambridge methodologies. Your role as a consultant is to help our customers to find the best solutions responding to their business constraints.
- Excellent knowledge of SharePoint 2007 & 2010 (design, development, administration and configuration)
- Good knowledge of SharePoint OOB features and components (WCM, Enterprise Search, Workflow)
- Proven track record in handling complex SharePoint developments and perform root cause analysis
- Knowledge of InfoPath form & CSS
- General knowledge of MS .NET development language
- Taxonomy, SharePoint Designer & XSLT is a plus
- Pragmatic and problem solver
- Analytical skills
- Responsible, open-minded and people oriented
- Proven experience in SharePoint 2007 & 2010 implementation projects
- Experience in software development lifecycle a strong plus
- Well-rounded & broad software technical skills
Education & Languages
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Fluent in English
- French or German is a plus
If you’re interested in the position, send us your CV in English via e-mail to
1051 Budapest, Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 12., Hungary
Tel: +36 (1) 88 33 506 (Direct) | Tel: +36 (1) 88 33 500 | Fax: +36 (1) 88 33 599