Our partner is a leader in digital services who serves a global client base across different business sectors with its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge.
Their colleagues are not just developers but professional consultants who deliver more than code to their clients.
Now here is the possibility to join their team as a
- Development and evolution of custom software products used worldwide
- Working independently while maintaining a strong team dynamic in an international team
- Participating in the complete lifecycle of application development including testing and deployment
- Occasional business trips to Switzerland
- SharePoint 2013 development skills including SharePoint and Provider Hosted Add Ins (.NET and IIS Server), SharePoint object models (CSOM, JSOM, SSOM)
- Deep understanding of SharePoint security
- Knowledge of C# and .NET Frameworks
- Experience in MVC and SQL
- Capability to learn and improve
- Team and quality oriented consulting mindset
- Good spoken and written English
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2016, SharePoint Online, Office 365
- Experience with agile methodologies
What we offer:
- Dynamic and supporting multinational environment
- Creative and motivational team
- Exciting tasks and opportunity to participate in various projects
- Recreational activities, team building events
- Training possibilities and career opportunities
- Business trips
Place of work:
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send a detailed CV referring to the position to:E-mail cím megjelenítése
Közvetítési nyilvántartási szám: BPM/01/3619-1/2015.
Adatkezelési nyilvántartási szám: NAIH-72575/2014.