A global manufacturer and a recognized industry leader of welding and cutting solutions, delivering product and process innovations to serve the worldwide marketplace is looking for a SharePoint Developer for the following tasks:
- Responsibility for software development, configuration, maintenance, testing and documentation, in line with a defined software development life cycle and set of standards.
- Support the Global Intranet Manager with scoping and delivery of enhanced functionality for ongoing development of the Global Intranet in line with software development standards.
- Develop, deploy and document unit-based and system testing.
- Resolve Intranet support cases in line with agreed SLAs.
- Delivery of ongoing requirements, including customisation of SharePoint, support and development of SharePoint web parts/apps, workflow solutions and integration of other - SharePoint and Microsoft-based solutions.
- Migration of local Howden intranets to global Intranet platform
- Coordinate with other in-house SharePoint developers and local Business Unit Intranet - Managers and participate in knowledge-sharing activities on Intranet best-practice, development and governance.
- Development and configuration of SharePoint Web Parts
- Experience of SharePoint 2013 or 2010
- Workflow development using tools such as Nintex
- Database management and security
- Significant experience in technologies including C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server
- Good understanding of User Experience Design and W3C standards
- Experience of all elements of the Development Lifecycle
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- great work environment
- competitive salary
- opportunity to develop and implement promotion