Shared Service Financial Controller, London - London
Shared Service Financial Controller, London
Fantastic opportunity to join a market leading Pioneering Infrastructure company that requires a Group SSC Financial Controller on a Green Field SSC creation and implementation in its London HQ. You will report in to the Group FD. This is an International Business so you will be responsible for leading the Central team (CBO) to consolidate multiple country and currency reporting. You must have some French language skills as well as the following:
Financial Controller duties:
- Overall responsible for the Finance CBO staff and operations (20 - 25 heads).
- Ensuring all financial and management accounting is delivered by the Finance CBO on a timely basis each month, including maintaining finance processes for the Finance CBO.
- Develops and maintains familiarity with the applicable accounting standards for group reporting, and maintains a group accounting policy that complies with these standards.
- Primary user and controller of the finance, consolidation and reporting systems, and overall responsible for group management reporting to shareholders.
- Manages consolidation system, including all standing data and group level tasks.
- Primary liaison for Group external auditors, and responsible for addressing issues and actions arising from internal audit reviews that relate to the Finance CBO.
- Experience of working in a Shared Service centre environment would be advantageous.
Detailed Job Spec and company information available on application as well as breakdown of package.
"NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE" If you are interested please apply using the Apply Now Button.
Ref. Code: FinConFcBc