BP – a different perspective on commitment
A workplace focused on you, providing stability and partnership, remote working options alongside a variety of learning journeys to build you career. A company valuing excellence, integrity, diversity and energy. Explore your potential with us and join team BP today as
Settlements (AP/AR) Team Lead
BP has established a Business Service Centre (“BSC”) in Budapest which provides Finance, Customer Service and Operational Procurement services to all Refining and Marketing ("R&M") businesses in Europe. The BSC provides the opportunity to combine activities dispersed across different locations, and support the standardization and simplification of processes in one location. The BSC started operating in September 2009, since than we hired 1800 colleagues. We are continuously growing and we look for experienced professionals to contribute to our success.
Integrated Supply and Trading (IST) is BP's face to the traded markets for BP in oil, gas, power, chemicals and finance.
IF YOU JOIN OUR SETTLEMENTS TEAM IN IST, YOU MAY HAVE THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITES:
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of all AP and AR activities related to oil trading
- Serve as a key contact for the commercial teams
- Provide leadership and guidance to a team of analysts and specialists, managing priorities and resource requirements.
- Attract, develop and retain staff to ensure a consistently high level of professionalism, technical expertise and service delivery.
- Understand the business performance expectations of the team and accountable for the measurements and reporting of KPIs for area of responsibility.
- Accountable for identifying key stakeholders, building and managing the relationships and customer focus.
- Actively participate in and support projects as appropriate.
IN SETTLEMENTS TEAM LEAD ROLE WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- University or college degree in Finance/Accounting,
- At least 5 years of experience with accounting, reporting processes and systems
- At least 1 year experience in people management/team leadership
- High level of analytical skills, numeracy and financial awareness
- High level of accuracy, working under time-pressure
- Good stakeholder management and coordination skills
- Fluency in English
- Flexible, motivated personality.
If you are interested in this position, learn more by clicking on the Apply button.
Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling > Főkönyvelő, Könyvelő, Pénzügyi elemző, Pénzügyi menedzser, Pénzügyi projektmenedzser, Szállítófolyószámla könyvelő
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés > Pénzügyi igazgató, Részlegvezető
|Minimális tapasztalat||Több mint 5 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|