About the company
Our Client is a prestigious multinational company with worldwide presence, for which we are looking for a Service Support Team Leader to their Budapest- based business services center.
• To own and develop excellent customer services and deliver excellent customer satisfaction,
• To lead, manage and develop an operational team of team members dealing with standard, bespoke or non-standard product and service orders.
• Reporting to higher management and building a mutually beneficial relationship,
• To maintain excellent working relationships with all Account Teams,
• To attend review meetings with Customers, Project Managers and Account Team Managers,
• To be responsible for resource planning and capability matching within their team,
• To be overall responsible for team performance and drive to succeed,
• To meet all people management related targets,
• To support and take part in the wider service operations within the unit,
• To pro-actively support and take part in transformation and improvements.
• Bachelor or Master degree in Business Management or equivalent
• Fluent in Business English, other European language is an advantage
• Strong level of people management skills
• 2-3 years experience in Customer Request Management
• At least 1 year experience in People Management
• Customer management skills
• Ability to report to higher management and represent the unit
• Outstanding communication skills
• Drive for Performance
• People skills
• Passion for service excellence
Location: Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position above, please send your CV in MS Word format to Tóth Viktória E-mail cím megjelenítése. Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!