Service Request Manager is needed for our client, which is one of Europe's leading providers of communications services, with over 21 million corporate and residential customers in the UK alone.
Service Request Manager
- Receives and manages high volumes of customer service change requests: receive requests, quotes and orders
- Interfaces with customer to gather the technical requirements and administrative details
- Liaises with technical support, sales team and Bid team when required
- Acceptances the orders by customer, proceed to the ordering of the service in accordance with the company's product processes
- Provides administration and reporting activities
- Track workflow and implementation
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years relevant work experience (customer service management / delivery, relationship management, project management)
- Fluent in English and in German / French / Spanish / Dutch / Italian / Russian / Portuguese / Sweden is mandatory for these positions
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Be proactive and able to take initiative to create new processes and suggest changes for more business results.
- Skills and analytical thinking are very important in the daily work
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.