We are looking for new colleagues for our multinational partner's up-building, multilingual Service Request managing team.
Service Request Manager
- Receive and manages high volumes of customer requests: requests, quotes and orders
- Keep contact with customers to gather the technical requirements and administrative details
- Contact technical support, sales team and Bid team when required
- Acceptances the orders by customer, proceed to the ordering of the service
- Provide administration and reporting activities
- Track workflow and implementation
- University or College degree
- 1-2 years relevant work experience (customer service management / delivery, relationship management, project management)
- Fluent English and German or French or Italian or Spanish or Russian or Dutch is mandatory for this position
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Be proactive and able to take initiative to create new processes and suggest changes for more business results
- Skills and analytical thinking are very important in the daily work
- Supportive corporate culture
- Inspiring working teams
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Professional development programs, trainings and educational support
- Employee and Family Friendly Workplace
- Private health insurance package
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.