Service Request Coordinator (German speaking)
- Coordinate and follow up the requests
- Follow up router’s delivery status and technicians’ schedule
- Handle outgoing and incoming calls
- To ensure the client is kept continuously and proactively informed on the progress of the submitted requests and that client relationship is developed and maintained.
- Ensure clear and polite telephone and e - mail communication
- Ensure these requests are executed within agreed deadlines in line with the Customer Service Level Agreement
- Fluency in German and English
- 1-2 years of experience in a multinational environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong negotiation and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and coordinating skills
- Can-do attitude and accuracy
- Resistance to monotony
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.