Service Operations Technician
One of our prestigious clients is expanding its operation in Debrecen, therefore looking to recruit a Service Operations Technician.
- Maintaining documentation, detailing processes and procedures
- Ensuring all KPI/ KCI’s are delivered against agreed targets
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with Stakeholders and other departments
- Providing support to ORT and UAT activities assisting / directing Product Line and Designers
- Providing training support to operational teams and product lines
- Acting as a point of reference for designers and operational teams using knowledge and experience to resolve issues and suggest / drive improvements
- Maintaining process and product documentation, acting as an SME for operational users and designer
- College degree or equivalent Technical Training
- 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Cisco knowledge is an advantage
- Fluent English knowledge
- Good problem-solving and communication skills
If you are interested please send your English resume to the e-mail address below.