EPAM Systems, founded in 1993, is the leading provider of IT outsourcing software services and solutions in Central and Eastern Europe.
We have offices in Newtown, USA; Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen, Hungary; Moscow, St. Petersburg, Russia and Minsk in Belarus. EPAM is delivering advanced technology solutions at a great value for our customers worldwide.
EPAM Budapest is one of the headquarters of EPAM Systems. Currently recruiting exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do. We believe that every one of our employees makes a difference and contributes to the synergy that moves us ahead in achieving our goals.
For further information please check our web site at Link megjelenítése.
For our Debrecen office are looking for a
The Support Manager needs to manage and scale up a Support team responsible for providing L2 core technology and business support to applications used by Client’s business users and agencies.
The Manager is accountable for his team’s support/operations service delivery to the business with the target SLA criteria. The Manager works in close collaboration with the application developers, the PMs of the ongoing project work streams and the associates of the business’s support organization.
The role will be responsible for defining staff strategy, ensuring operational efficiency, coordinating stability, participating in continuous process improvements with focus on Incident and Problem Management.
- Acts as the manager of L2 support for application incidents
- Builds a strong relationship with the Application Development Team
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves functional and technical problems and business critical incidents through research and analysis of trends, root causes, and business impact
- Assists in the translation of solutions into technical requirements
- Develops and utilizes appropriate tools to perform work
- Raise defect reports to the development team for code amendment
- Establishes and maintains a knowledge base of known defects and issues, process, techniques
Strong Business Partnership:
- Establishes working relationships with client infrastructure leads and key business stakeholders
- Contributes to continuous improvement
- Proactively supports knowledge sharing
- Is responsible for tracking change requests and high severity incidents in accordance with defined service levels
- Day-to-day management of a team of associates who support the applications directly
- Maintains an informed status by attending meetings for internal and client specific information and communicates appropriate information to staff
- Promotes teamwork in problem resolution
- People management skills
- Strong research, investigation and evaluation skills, with a structured approach to problem solving
- Proven ability as a member of a team to communicate technical and production-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral (English)
- Must possess the ability to quickly adapt to new systems
- 4+ years’ experience in Production Support management
- Proven ability to deal with business users and technology partners
- ITILv3 Certificate or proven experience working within the ITIL framework
- Exposure to Salesforce.com/Janrain/Apigee/Informatica is an advantage
If you are interested in the position, please send an English CV referring to the position to the email address below.