Service Manager is needed for our client, which is one of Europe's leading providers of communications services, with over 21 million corporate and residential customers in the UK alone.
Service Manager (English and German or English and Italian)
- Provides administration and reporting activities
- Manage any customer escallations in line with the escalation process
- Receives and manages high volumes of customer service change requests: receive requests, quotes and orders
- Interfaces with customer to gather the technical requirements and administrative details
- Acceptances the orders by customer, proceed to the ordering of the service in accordance with the company's product processes
- Maintain the performance on a customer basis above or at the agreed targeted levels
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years relevant work experience (customer service management / delivery, relationship management, project management)
- Fluent in English and in German or in Italian is mandatory for these positions
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Desired candidates should be proactive and able to take initiative to create new processes and suggest changes for more business results.
- Skills and analytical thinking are very important in our daily work.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.