Job Title: Service Excellence Office Analysts
Job ID: 275151
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Org Marketing Statement
Unisys is a worldwide information technology services and solutions company. We provide consulting, systems integration, outsourcing and infrastructure services, combined with powerful enterprise server technology. We specialize in helping clients use information to create efficient, secure business operations that allow them to achieve their business goals. Our consultants and industry experts work with clients to understand their business challenges and create greater visibility into critical linkages throughout their operations.
Unisys Global Services Hungary (UGSH) opened its Budapest office in January 2007 providing business process outsourcing and technical help desk services to its prestigious clients across Europe.
Day to Day Work
Service Excellence Office Analysts
- Analyzing trends and performance results
- Thorough and comprehensive understanding of SEO standard programs
- ProAct 2.0
- CSAT analysis and management
- Agent defect analysis and management
- MTTR analysis and management
- Drive and take ownership on the above programs on the accounts he/she is assigned to.
- Provide regular update on the above processes, associated action items. Track deliverables, deadlines and follow-up progress.
- Review client statistics - maintain awareness and understanding of client SLAs and KPIs and their calculation definition;
- Examine operational and reporting (client) issues, understand key drivers.
- Perform root cause analysis on specified issues
- Standardize practices across accounts. Align client processes to the Global SEO standards and best practices.
- Provide recommendation, action for optimizing the working practice on the respective area (service desk, request management, etc).
- Build and maintain efficient working relationship between SEO and other delivery units, particularly knowledge management, service and service delivery management, service desk operations, request management operations.
- Provide support on ad-hoc requestes within the scope of SEO
- Support and contribute to Global SEO projects and initiatives
- Promote SEO initiatives and global standards
- Establishment of participation in conference calls, status meetings, quality improvement
- Recognize and recommend additional service opportunities
- Travel as required
- Active participation in ongoing quality initiatives at the desired level, detailed on the UGSH Quality Portal by considering all relevant objectives, policies and procedures.
- Colleage degree or above, preferably in statistics
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification or similar is an advantage
- At least 2 years experience in managed IT services organization
- Excellent verbal and written skills of English
- French, German, Russian or Italian is a nice-to have
Job Specific Skills:
- Strong analytical and observational skills; strong research and investigation skills
- Attention to details
- Able to understand and explain data, trends and patterns
- Able Ability to develop metrics, collects data, analyze data to identify root cause, measures performance against process requirements
- Able to identify data quality issues and propose solution
- Ability to define business requirements to provide recommendations and solutions for complex problems
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with teams and internal work groups
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Power Point, SharePoint, Visio, and Word, working experience with MiniTab is preferable
- Good documentation skills
- Solid organizational and time-management skills
- Self starting, self motivating, self learning work approach
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and affinity for team-based action planning;
- Stress resistant
- Ability to coordinate multiple, dissimilar activities simultaneously
- Ability to create visualization and high-level models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business capabilities
- Ability to plan and deploy business process initiatives
- Flexibility to work extended work schedules as required
- Aptitude for quick learning of technical and procedural topics
- Client-focused, resourceful, taking initiative, pro-active
- Solution oriented and results driven; analytical and a good communicator
In return, we offer a competitive compensation package and the exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing international company. Successful applicants can look forward to challenging career prospects.
Deadline of the aplication is valid until 2nd January 2014.