Our international, prospering partner is looking for new members to the up-building Service Desk in Budapest.
Service Desk Team Leader
- To own and develop excellent customer services and deliver excellent customer satisfaction
- To lead, manage and develop an operational team of team members
- Reporting to higher management
- To be responsible for resource planning and capability matching within their team
- To be overall responsible for team performance and drive to succeed
- To meet all people management related targets
- To support and take part in the wider service operations within the unit
- To pro-actively support and take part in improvements
- University or college degree
- Fluent English knowledge and other European language is an advantage
- Strong level of people management skills
- 2-3 years experience in Customer Request Management
- At least 1 year experience in People Management
- Friendly, customer-oriented style
- Team-worker attitude, excellent problem solving skills
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.