Quality and process specialist is needed for our client, which is one of Europe's leading providers of communications services and residential customers around the world.
Service Desk Quality and Process specialist
- Managing the processes of the quality team (operation, ITIL, architecture, best practices, etc.)
- Creating global standards for the department: international Service Desk, monitoring and supervision of the compliance of them
- Developing the process oriented solutions (infrastructural or methodical ways)
- Documentation and administration of the process adaptation
- Co-working with the international project teams
- Understanding business processes and communicating the technical solutions to the clients
- Assisting for the pre-sales team (offering, transition or planning)
- Minimum 1-3 years relevant work experiences
- Fluent English and/or fluent German
- Experiences in Service Desk field
- Experiences from the Incident and Problem Management field
- ITIL V3.0
- Modern, multinational working environment
- Competitive salary package
- Career opportunities
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.