Our multinational client is a leader in its sector and we are currently looking for a
Customer Service Desk Analyst
to their Budapest-based office.
What you will do:
- Provide Level 1 support for internal Celanese staff globally.
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT incidents, requests, and queries.
- Accurately manage incidents, requests, and queries in the Service Desk ticketing system.
- Manage user accounts, groups, file share permissions in various systems.
- Analyze, triage, and troubleshoot desktop and laptop, incidents.
- Manage multiple applications, devices, and services through work level instructions.
- Cooperate with other IT groups
What we expect:
- Excellent German and at least intermediate English language
- 1+ years in a technology support role is a big advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially communication and presentation skills
- Promotes and supports standardization and continuous improvement
- Ability to work independently and make decisions where necessary
Why you should join us
- Dynamic and multinational environment – get in touch with different cultures from all over the globe
- Great learning and development opportunities – 2nd and 3rd level team on site
- One week every month when you are not taking calls to enable you focus on your development
- Various company events and volunteer initiatives