Our client is one of the leading e-business and applications outsourcing company, providing software development and application management services to Fortune 1000 companies. Their business model utilizes service and development centres based in India whilst their employees deliver the services within Europe.
Service Desk Agent
• Provides support in solving of authorization problems
• Accepts and immediately starts to process, solve or forward SW/HW and telephony problems
• Analyses requests and problems and develops solution suggestions
• Accepts and supports SW and HW orders
• Gives advice in order to achieve an efficient IT operation
• Accepts incoming information and makes sure that it is correctly recorded and is immediately processed or forwarded according to the internal processes. Has a duty to supply information to the users. Complies with the existing contractual agreements (SLA)
• Complies with the Data Protection Act and the current bank rules and instructions.
Job Description details:
The agent takes care of all IT users in the Bank worldwide (mainly Switzerland, France, Germany, Italy).
Via telephone, the agent solves, either by him-/her-self or with the responsible parties, IT telephony problems / IT infrastructure for internal customers.
He / she also monitors the incoming problems until they have been solved (ownership)
• Good computer knowledge, with desktop support helpdesk experience or other experience in IT support
• Good knowledge of the current Windows operating systems (can produce course certificates if required)
• A good command of languages (English + specified language), written and spoken.
• Is flexible in regards to the working hours in a 7x24 operation in shifts.
• Is open, communicative and works well within a team. Is customer orientated, a good listener and asks competent and well directed questions
• Is reliable and has accurate work habits
• Is always ready to learn new applications and solutions and has quick learning ability
• Knowledge on Windows 7 and Office 2010 are of great advantage
Functional / Domain Skills & Specialisation:
IT Helpdesk / Service Desk / Desktop Support
Language Skills (& level required):
• English and German
Other languages (French or Italian) will be of added advantage.
Interpersonal / Consulting / Soft Skills
• Interacts well with different cultures
• Polite, patient and persistent
• Able to deal with difficult customers
• Is a team player
Additional information and registration: Link megjelenítése