Our client is looking for candidates for the positions of Service Delivery Managers. She or he will have the primary responsibility for partner satisfaction by delivering cost-effective and quality services.
- Ensure service is delivered according to Service Level Agreement
- Ensure partner satisfaction goals are met, ensure proper feedback process from the partners is in place and all actions are taken to deliver improvement opportunities on the managed functional area.
- Identify and proactively manage issues, changes and drivers of the entity performance to continuously improve processes and drive standardization.
- Ensure appropriate escalation process and act as ultimate escalation point for the managed functional area.
- Act as process owner of the specific professional area; own and possess the professional knowledge and processes.
- Ensure that the entity is meeting the principles and rules set up and achieve that the team is aware of and comply with relevant laws and regulations.
- Participate in process transfers by supporting all improvements in the project phase of transfers and operate activities once transfer takes place.
- Plan and control financial budget of the managed functional area/cost centre.
- Deploy the entity operational objectives set annual targets to direct reports (team leaders).
- Develop and coach direct reports, facilitating and enabling them to fulfill their roles both as professionals and people managers.
- Ensure business communication is delivered on all level of the managed functional area.
- Plan resources and workforce for standard and peak time, allocate and administer resources (holiday, time sheet, work schedule).
- University or college degree, preferably in economics.
- Proven experience in management of operational processes in the field of AR or Billing or Cash Application or Data Management at an international company.
- Several years people management experience is a must.
- SSC background is a must.
- Project management experience is an advantage.
- Experience in coordinating Team Leaders is an advantage.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluency in English or English is a must.
This role offers a career-defining opportunity to join a successful and fast growing business and help to shape and build a function that delivers tangible business improvement across a complex European organisation.
Apply directly to Eszter Virag, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 517
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.