- Participate int he transition/transformation phase of a big outsourcing deal
- All through the contract period supervises and ensures optimization of contract fulfillment for both the client and the Company.
- Coordinates the service delivery activities between the organizational units and supervises their work directly or via PM/AVs
- Ensures compliance with the deadlines and the expected service levels.
- Applies adequate project delivery methodologies, tools, techniques and processes.
- Ensures cost-effective implementation of the expansion of internal IT infrastructure.
- Works on operative level, with the management of a senior service performer leader.
- Requirement: makes cost reducing suggestions e.g. changes in customer contracts.
- Works on existing customer contracts, participates on customer on-boarding with the management of a senior service performer leader.
- University degree
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Fluent German
- ITIL knowledge
- Project manager experience
- Ability to work in a team, proactive attitude
- Good problem solving skills
- Modern and comfortable working environment in Infopark (http://www.infopark.hu)
- Continuous development opportunities in IT and languages
- Career opportunities
- Team of young and dynamic professionals
- Multinational environments: involvement in international T-Systems projects