Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even one plane's take-off requires countless critical fine-tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without stable and innovative IT solutions.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft. is among the biggest Hungarian IT companies providing the full spectrum of IT services ranging from application development, test management & execution to 7/24 application and infrastructure operation. The company has unique know-how in development and operation of innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT company.
Currently we are looking for a new member to strengthen our Service Control Desk Team.
Service Control Desk Operator (Ref. 592)
- Keeping contact with customers, providers and relevant departments
- Application monitoring
- Tracking incidents and provide professional support between relevant departments
- Ensuring high-level availability solutions
- Opening and handling of incidents
- Solving simple service requests for the customers
- Previous experience in similar position
- Generic knowledge in IT
- Generic knowledge in Unix / Linux, AIX or Windows
- Good German and English in spoken and written
- Ability to work in 24/7 shifts (12 hours)
- Previous experience in helpdesk position
- Proactive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Customer and service oriented attitude
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Certificate of good conduct (erkölcsi bizonyítvány)