- assembling microscopes according to the standards of the company
- providing installation support, maintenance, modification and/or repairing on various mechanical, electro-mechanical, electronic instruments
- assisting with the development and evaluation of procedures, practices, policies, methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria.
- designing, building and aligning laser lightpath
- demonstrating the usage of the miscroscope and the software
- managing service issues
- effectively communicating with internal colleagues and external customers within established time guidelines in order to meet customer's expectations
- mechanical technician / engineering / physics degree
- advanced mechanical troubleshooting and repair attitude.
- advanced electronic troubleshooting and repair attitude.
- broaden knowledge and experience to improve product, application and professional development skills and ultimately, represent the company in a professional manner.
- high level of autonomy and problem-solving skills
- fluent written and spoken English skills
- willingness to travel
- experienced in use of hand tools
The ideal candidate
- has a basic knowledge of microscopy
- has a basic-level knowledge of Solidworks
- is reliable and precise
- is immediately employable
- has German/French/Spanish or any other language skills
- is able to examine a particular problem in several different ways (optical, electronic, and mechanical), to devise and carry out solutions for unexpected problems